The HDNavigator mobile app, created by the Huntington’s Disease Society of America, is a collection of tools and resources for all members of the HD Community – patients, caregivers, at-risk individuals, as well as family members and friends.
The app was made possible by a generous gift from Lundbeck Pharmaceuticals.
- Vital information for emergencies, including talking points and emergency contacts
- Medication and general life reminders perfect for both patients and caregivers
- A contacts and notes section for organizing information from appointments
- Communication boards to help those who have trouble speaking
- A peer connector to find nearby HDSA Chapter members or National Youth Alliance members
- A mobile “locate resources” feature to find your closest HDSACenter of Excellence, Social Worker, Support Group or other resources
- An up-to-date event finder to help get involved in your community and meet others to make a difference
- A listing of important related links and suggested apps and games for HD families.