During the Holiday Season, Proudly Hang Your HDSA Snowflake For All to See!
Throughout the holiday season in November and December, HDSA’s Tree of Help & Hope is a symbol that in the battle against Huntington’s disease, no one fights alone. As the snowflakes accumulate — sent by people just like you — you can see the HDSA Family come together and grow stronger every day.
Make your holiday gift and send your Message of Hope by clicking the links below.To only submit Your message of hope click here
Your Messages of Hope
Thank you for creating a blizzard help and hope by entering your virtual snowflake messages.
- C.L.-You’re a beautiful soul. Thank you for sharing it with me. Keep fighting. ❤️
- Miguel Aldape- Love you dad. Miss you. Thank u for being so strong. And fighting to be with us .
- Tony Daniel- Your strength amazes me every day daddy. I pray for a cure soon. I love you daddy
- Ellen Eaton -In your honor…..
- Chris Eaton-In honor of your brave father!
- Christie Palmer- There is always Hope if we only Believe!
- Alexander MacLeod- In honor of C. Thank you for sharing your beautiful heart with me. ❤️ -Rebecca Donaldson
- Judith Jamison
- Julia Hamilton-In Honor of Bruce Elwood Hamilton – 10.8.56 – 12.13.21
- Thomas F Johnson- In honor of Judy Melville, and the Johnson Family.
- Lois Lambert- John Watts, I love you for forever ♾ and a day. Together we will fight HD and pray for a cure.
- Jason we are here with you. Together we will fight. Love you to the moon & back.
- Beth Paskoff
- Tiffany Watts- For my family, I love you. For caregivers and researchers, thank you.
- Kristin Zeman- We pray for a cure
- In honor of Grandma Ann Tripp and Adam Tripp. We love you! Love, Sally, Elliot, Vinnie, Brittany, Emily, Corey, Alli, and Gabriella!
- My dad, Dale Wilson 1964-2021- Praying everyday for a cure. Sending hope & love this holiday season.
- My mom and Brother- I miss you both everyday. I pray everyday that we find a cure. Love and miss you
- Christina- Nothing in this world could be of greater value to my family than a cure for HD.
- Chad Hicks -You’re not fighting this battle alone. I’m here with you along the way. I love you! ~Row~
- We pray for a cure
- For my grandma, mum and brother
- Joe Etchingham – We pray for a cure
- Clara (Apple) Powers, Melvin Powers, Morris Powers, & Betty (Powers) Davis- Love & hope lives on for our family, memories of you all, & one sweet day a cure will be found! 💙
- I love you “Werbie” you are greatly missed. I think about you every day.
HD WARRIOR 7-1962 1-2015
- Donald William Merritt and Michael Donald Merritt You were both courageous to the end my dad and brother. We will find a cure. Stay strong.
- For my grandma, mum and brother
- Margarita You are not alone in this fight. Love you.
- Jay & Claudette Herold
- Doug, Gail, and their loving family May you grow in love, wisdom, and courage.
- Joe Sandoval In honor of you!Abby gets to have the best dad that loves her beyond words, con’t to be her happiness
- In memory of Scott & Matthew. Blessings to all who are suffering from HD. Thank you HSDA staff for all your great work. EJ & Art
- Jack Hoogland Choose LOVE!
- In memory of Kim Larson
- Pray for a cure
- Blessings to all suffering from HD. Thank you HDSA staff for all your hard work for our HD community. Happy Holidays EJ & Art
- John & Meghan Sullivan
- I hope that every one that is living with Huntington’s Disease can live in peace. We pray for a cure